Garlic chicken drumsticks ( braised)
- chicken drumsticks
- vegetable oil
- chicken stock
- thyme (dry)
- black pepper
- firstof all peel three carrots and then chop them into big size chunks
- nowyou need to wash all the potatoes.
- Take a big size bowl and put chicken drumsticks in it.
- on the chicken drumsticks put salt, pepper and a little bit of oil
- mixall of this until the meat is properly coated
- timeto preheat your oven
- placeyour pan on a low level of heat and add chicken drumsticks in it and let your pan stay over the heat for 5 minutes.
- after five minutes flip the sticks
- time to add carrots, potatoes, and garlic to your pan and stir properly
- aftera while take the vegetables out
- Add thyme, lemon juice and chicken stock in it
- Stir properly
- putsticks and veggies back in the pan
- placethe glass lid provided with the pan on the top and place your pan in your oven
- after35 minutes take the pan out of your oven and serve.
Rice and Lemon Chicken
- chicken breast
- Seasoning (Italian)
- Uncooked Rice
- Chicken Broth
- Sliced Lemon
- Take your copper chef pan and place it over the stove, on medium heat put some butter in the pan once it is in liquid form, take a bowl and in the bowl add chicken, pepper, seasoning, and salt.mixwell, once the chicken is properly seasoned put in the hot pan and once the color of chicken turns brown take the chicken out in a plate.
- Now you need to add sliced lemon, rice, seasoning, and broth.
- It’stime to place chicken over rice and on low heat place the lid which you would have got with the copper chef pan and leave for 30 minutes
- Now it’s time for garnishing, for garnishing use parsley
- fish fry mix
- Canola Oil
- Take your copper chef pan and place it on a stove, on low heat add canola oil to the pan after 1-2 minutes set the frying basket which you would have got with the copper chef pan.
- Take a medium size bowl add fish fry mix, add some liquid to make it a batter and then put the pieces of fish into it, after dipping it into the batter with care fry them, make sure that you do not hurt yourself.
- Fry all the pieces
- Once all the pieces are fried remove the basket and put it aside.
- Place paper towels and on the paper towels put all the fried fish pieces and tap them with some other paper towels, so that all the excess oil is absorbed by the towel.
- whileserving to serve with any of your favorite sauce, I would recommend tartar sauce.
Three amazing recipes for you, three recipes but only one cookware, now you do not have to wash one cookware which you would use to fry the fishes and the other one which you would have used for cooking rice. …